Another Old Time Story

 


Local story of the first mansion built on the St. Regis Reservation in 1920. Called Pines Inn. A hotel-bar located at the intersection of Highway Rte. 37 and the road to Helena. Established by two brothers from the farm country south of Watertown, NY...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024