Fire In Rooseveltown Results in Total Loss of Community Member's Home

 

The home of Big Boy Garrow engulfed in flames. Photo Credit Minnie Garrow.

By Isaac White.

An early morning fire on Alex Garrow Lane, Rooseveltown, raged last week and tragically destroyed an Akwesasne family's home. One community member, Minnie Garrow, who lives just two houses down the road spoke with Indian Time about th...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024

Rendered 05/27/2024 05:23