Indian Time Newspaper Reporter/Photographer
RESPONSIBLE TO: Editor
1. Photograph and report on community events and conduct interviews for Indian Time Newspaper.
2. Meet deadlines for Editor and Layout Artist.
3. Produce news articles and related materials using computer programs such as Word and email for submission and Editor’s approval.
4. Develop ideas for news stories and must be available for scheduled and unscheduled community events and activities. Willingness to keep a flexible schedule.
1. Must enjoy meeting people and talking with people.
2. Possess photography skills and/or willingness to train.
3. Possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
4. Ability to work flexible and weekend hours.
5. Possess vehicle and valid driver’s license required.
6. Must be able to manage time efficiently and excel at self-motivation.
7. Must have a strong work ethic.
8. Must be able to report fairly and accurately.
9. Must be open to growing as a journalist.
If this is you, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Open until filled.