From the First St. Regis Mohawk School Yearbook, "Echoes of St. Regis" June 1949

 

The D.D.T. Club was organized in 1944 by a group of high school girls with Mrs. Erma Smoke as advisor for their out of school social activities.

Front row L-R: Mrs. Erma Smoke, Dolores Lazore, Glenda White, Louise Wood, Martha Herne and Darlene Jacob...



For access to this article please sign in or subscribe.

 

Reader Comments(0)

 
 

Powered by ROAR Online Publication Software from Lions Light Corporation
© Copyright 2024