FINANCIAL ADMINISTRATION OFFICER
PERMANENT FULL-TIME CIVILIAN POSITION AKWESASNE MOHAWK POLICE SERVICE
Annual Salary: $59,482.22-$103,003.96
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Akwesasne Mohawk Police Service provides policing Services to approximately 12,000 residents in the Territory of Akwesasne. Under the supervision of the Deputy Chief of Police, the Finance Administration Officer is accountable for the leadership, management and delivery of AMPS financial and human resource services, which are comprised of the following programs:
• Human Resources
• Information Services
• Benefits and leave
• Operational Support
• Planning and Analysis
• Chartered Professional Accountant or Certified Aboriginal Financial Officer designation;
• University degree in Management, Business, Public Administration or related discipline;
• Three (3) years’ experience in Human Resources;
• Health and Safety Worker Training Part 1 and 2 considered an asset.
• Experience in the management of programs/projects, administration, staff, program delivery, financial and human resource allocations;
• Experience liaising with government officials and other police services considered an asset;
• Participating in committees affecting First Nations Governments;
• A clear criminal records check (Level 3; Vulnerable sector check) is mandatory;
• Experience leading community programs and services, agencies, governments and community stakeholder groups is an asset;
All interested applicants must obtain and submit a completed AMPS application package and any/all documentation no later than 4:00 p.m. Friday October 30, 2020. to: Deputy Chief Lee-Ann Beaudry. Packages may also be dropped off in person at the front desk reception of the AMPS at 73 Sweetgrass Lane, Akwesasne, Quebec.
APPLICANTS WHO FAIL TO SUBMIT THE REQUIRED DOCUMENTATION WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY SCREENED-OUT OF THE SELECTION PROCESS.