NURSING SUPERVISOR/ CASE MANAGER
FULL TIME POSITION HOME CARE/HOME SUPPORT DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
Salary Level: RN02 $78,688.01-$100,580.42
Under the direction of the Home Care Home Support Program Manager, the incumbent’s priority is to supervise the clinical pathway of all clients. This includes direct supervision, assisting and guiding the nursing team to identify the health needs of clients and their family; ensuring plans of care/treatment reflect continuity and an integrated approach to quality health care. The incumbent will lead the Multidisciplinary team members to include Home Care Nursing team, primary care providers and specialized programs and services.
• Must be registered and a member in good standing with the College of Nurses of Ontario and Ordre des infirmieres et infirmiers du Quebec (College of Nurses in Quebec) or eligibile for a permit;
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a clinical setting;
• A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a supervisory role;
• Current certification in First Aid and CPR;
• Knowledge and experience with First Nations culture an asset;
• Bachelor’s degree an asset;
• Criminal reference-CPIC and vulnerable sector is mandatory;
• Valid driver’s license and abstract required to meet and maintain the MCA Fleet management policy.
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and copies of all relevant certificates/diplomas along with three references submitted on a Reference Check Release form, which can be found on the Akwesasne.ca website under Employment. Applications should be emailed no later than 5:00 p.m., Thursday, October 15, 2020 to;
Michelle Ransom, A/HR Staffing Officer
Administration Building # 1
(613) 575-2250, ext. 2147
• Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
• Native preference in hiring.
• As a requirement of employment, all applicants must have a Canadian Social Insurance number.
• An eligibility list will be created for one year.
• A criminal record check is mandatory before start of employment
• Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted