PART TIME POSITION IAKHIHSOHTHA LODGE DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH
PAY LEVEL: GST12 ST2 $37,846.38
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
Under the direct supervision of the Cook, the incumbent maintains a high standard of quality in the preparations, sanitation and performance of hospitality services. The Dietary Aide is a team player and promotes the program services of the Dietary Department.
• Health Care Food Service Certification and one (1) year of work experience in the food service industry preferably in an institutional setting; OR
• An equivalent acceptable certificate along with demonstrated and relevant work experience in an institutional setting may be considered;
• Employee must possess a current Standard First Aid with CPR, Level C certificate.
All interested applicants must submit a cover letter, resume, and copies of all relevant certificates/diplomas along with three references submitted on a Reference Check Release form, found on the Akwesasne.ca website under Employment. Applications should be submitted no later than 5:00 p.m., Thursday, August 27, 2020 to:
Michelle Ransom, A/HR Staffing Officer
Administration Building #1
Phone: (613) 575-2250, ext. 2147
• Applicants must clearly outline that they meet the qualification requirements on their resume.
• Native preference in hiring.
• As a requirement of employment, all applicants must have a Canadian Social Insurance number.
• An eligibility list will be created for one year.
• A criminal record check is mandatory before start of employment
• Only those selected for further screening or an interview will be contacted