Social Services Division Operational Changes in Response to COVID-19
(March 23, 2020) To ensure the safety, health and welfare of our community during the COVID-19 pandemic, the Saint Regis Mohawk Tribe Social Services Division Offices will be operating remotely. The Social Services Division remains committed to meeting the needs of the community and maintains that this temporary adjustment is necessary for the safety of the community and staff alike.
In the event that you need immediate assistance, please contact the Social Services Division Administration office at (518) 358-2728, weekdays from 10a.m.-2p.m. If you need assistance outside of this “in-office” timeframe, please leave a detailed message at the following Social Services Division program numbers and your call will be returned:
• Administration - (518) 358-2728
• Adult/Child Protective Services - (518) 358-9659
• Akwesasne Group Home - (518) 358-9184
• ICWA/Traditional Support - (518) 358-2360
• Intensive Preventive Program (IPP) - (518) 358-3416
• Preventive/Foster Care Services - (518) 358-4516
The Social Services Division Administration office is located in the Akwesasne Housing Authority complex at 378 State Route 37, Suite B, Akwesasne, NY, 13655 (follow the signs to the “Training Center”).
We appreciate your understanding. Sken:nen/Peace.